Andy Lang Books

Monday 5 October 2015

New promo dates for Traffik: The Stolen Girls

Traffik: The Stolen Girls will be back on countdown promotion very soon ($0.99 / £0.99 from the 9th until the 15th October) and now enters its 9th straight month in the Amazon UK Top 100 Bestseller rankings in the Men's Adventure and Romance genres. (although I would not really classify this as a romantic book, but who am I to argue?)

In preparation I have put together a few new promotional banners.











The ebook edition is published through Creativia and available exclusively through Amazons worldwide stores, but for those who prefer to read real print (and I count myself in that group) Traffik is available from PMO Publishing as a paperback through Amazon, B&N and a wide variety of online stores, Or, I have recently released a budget edition exclusive to Lulu. Normally priced at $12.99 I have discounted by 25% for a short while which makes it only $9.74!!! (the same quality, but available from only one supplier!)

Here are the links.

Kindle edition.






Print editions.


5x8 Paperback






5.5 x 8.5 Digest Paperback (Budget edition)


No comments:

Post a Comment