Andy Lang Books

Thursday 6 August 2015

Peninah's Passion on promotion soon

Peninah's Passion is on promotion soon. Starting from the 14th until the 20th of August 2015 this ebook will be offered on Amazon Countdown for only $0.99 / £0.99






For her, it was a journey of self-discovery.
For him, an awakening.

Alex Longdon is a disgraced financial advisor. After his comfortable life has shattered to pieces, the only reason he has to continue is his young and beautiful Kenyan wife, Peninah.

Pursued by a cartel bent on their elimination and running from a dangerous knowledge, they find themselves chased across two continents facing mortal danger, deceit and temptation. For Peninah this is the beginning of a journey of self-discovery, as she slowly begins to understand her own desires and fetishes. For Alex, the journey is an awakening as he begins to understand his wife’s deepest needs.

Maybe they can save their love... but can they save themselves?

Note: This book contains a level of adult content and language.

5 Star Reviews

I had a fabulous time reading this book and really enjoyed the relationships tremendously as well as all of the cultural information about the different countries the couple visited. I always love it when their is a happily ever after. Thank you Mr. Lang for such a great Sunday afternoon read, it really was an adventure!

Suspense, intriguing, sensuality, exciting... an amazing read! We need more stories about Penny! Get the real life woman this book is based on to narrate the book!

I enjoyed this book very much. Although it's been classified as erotic I feel it would be better thought of as an adventure that is interlaced with some quite naughty scenes, but not in the traditional and sometimes very crude depictions and language normally encountered in the erotica genre.
If you enjoy a good read with a little extra spice I would recommend this book very highly.



Outstanding..... I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this book, but I was very wrong, plenty of action, sensual, great pace.
More of an adventure than erotica. Absolutely recommended
Outstanding..... I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this book, but I was very wrong, plenty of action, sensual, great pace.
More of an adventure than erotica. Absolutely recommended
Outstanding..... I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this book, but I was very wrong, plenty of action, sensual, great pace.
More of an adventure than erotica. Absolutely recommended

Amazon USA   Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment